16 PORT 10/ 100/
Forventet på lager
NETGEAR GS116 16 Port Gigabit Switch 10/100/1000 Mbps
Power Up Your Small Network to Gigabit Speeds Now you can have a powerful, high-speed network on a small scale.
NETGEAR's GS116 Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you build a system that provides a full, dedicated 1000 Mbps connections so you can move very large files across your network instantly. The standardsbased GS116 helps to protect your existing and future network infrastructure investments by painlessly integrating other 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices. This potent switch is ideal for workgroups or quickly upgrading workstations to full Gigabit speed, plus it's packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your workday experience. It's compact design fits neatly into small work spaces and, since it's self-cooling without a fan, it runs silently and unobtrusively.
Power-Packed Moves huge files fast!
Features 16 high-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connections. And because Copper Gigabit Ethernet is a full duplex standard, you can get up to 2000 Mbps on each port.
Integrates 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network and will honor Layer 2 802.1p traffic priority tags. Every port automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode, while Auto UplinkTM technology automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
LEDs embedded in each of the 16 RJ-45 jacks make for easy monitoring. Space-saving dimensions are ideal for desktop or wall mounting in home, small office, workgroups, departments and conference room environments. Its durable metal case has no fan for silent operation. Compatible with either PC, Macintosh, Unix, or Linux operating systems.
Providing plug-&-play simplicity with exceptional performance and reliability, the GS116 is a cost effective solution for your growing network. This switch is made to last and NETGEAR backs it with a solid warranty: switch - 5 years, power supply - 2 years.
- 16 RJ-45 auto-sensing UTP ports
- Bandwidth: 32 Gbps (non-blocking)
- Forward rate (10 Mbps port): 14,800 packets/sec
- Forward rate (100 Mbps port): 148,000 packets/sec
- Forward rate (1000 Mbps port): 1,488,000 packets/sec
- Latency (100 to 100 Mbps): 40 µ (max)
- Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 10 µ (max)
- Queue buffer memory: 512 Kbytes per port
- MAC address database: 8,000
- Acoustic noise: 0 dB
- Heat dissipation: 38.8 Btu/hr
- 18W max and 12V @ 15A DC input
- Power, activity and link indicators for each port Link and speed indicators built into each RJ-45 port
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 27 x 285 x 103 mm (1.06 x 11.22 x 4.06 in)
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lb)
- Operating temperature: 0º to 50º C (32º to 122° F)
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% noncondensing
Safety Agency Approvals
- CE mark, commercial
- UL listed (UL 1950)
- CE mark, commercial
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- EN 55 022 (CISPR 22) Class A
- VCCI Class A
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Honors 802.1p priority tags
- Honors DSCP priority tags
- Switch: NETGEAR Lifetime Warranty†
- Power adapter: NETGEAR 2-year warranty
- ProSafe 6-port Gigabit Desktop Switch (GS116)
- Wall-mount kit
- AC adapter
- Installation guide
- Warranty/support information card
†Lifetime warranty for product purchased after 05/01/2007. For product purchased before 05/01/2007, warranty is 5 years.
- UTP Category 5 or better cables
- Network card for each PC or server
- Network software (e.g., Windows®, Linux®, Mac OS)
Bildet kan avvike fra produktet. Vi tar forbehold mot trykkfeil og endringer av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.