The Linux-based Wireless-G Linux Broadband Router was created specially for hobbyists and wireless aficionados. Add wireless capability to your wired network and enjoy the convenience that comes when you eliminate cables. Add wireless devices to your network. With less wiring, you’ll do much more.
You’ve got the network – now enhance it with Wireless-G access up to 54 Mbps. Now it’s easy to grow your network by adding computers, printers and other wireless devices, without stringing cables. Also compatible with Wireless-B devices. Reliable connectivity allows you to move your laptops, or set up your devices all around your home or office. Or add Access Points to two separate networks and create “cable-less cable” connectivity between them.
Device and security configuration is a snap with the Browser-based configuration utility.
Work with confidence. Industrial-strength encryption helps keep your communications protected and private. Access filter lets you control who can get on your wireless network.
- Model: WRT54G
- Standards:IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- 11 Channels (US, Canada)
- 13 Channels (Europe, Japan)
- Internet: One 10/100 RJ-45 Port
- LAN: Four 10/100 RJ-45 Switched Ports
- One Power Port
- One Reset Button
- One SecureEasySetup Button
- Cabling:Type CAT 5
- LEDs: Power, DMZ, WLAN, LAN (1, 2, 3, 4), Internet, SecureEasySetup
- RF Power Output: 18 dBm
- UPnP able/cert: Able
- Security Features: Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall, Internet Policy
- Wireless Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access™2 (WPA2), WEP, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Complies with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4GHz) Standards
- Unsurpassed Wireless Security with Wi-Fi Protected Access™ 2 (WPA2)
- Enhanced Internet Security Management Functions including Internet Access Policies with Time Schedules
- All LAN Ports Support Auto-Crossover (MDI/MDI-X) - No Need for Crossover Cables
- Dimensions 7.32” x 1.89” x 6.06” (186 x 48 x 154mm)
- Weight 13.09 oz. (371g)
- Power External, 12V DC, 0.5A
- Certiication FCC, IC-03, CE, Wi-Fi (802.11b, 802.11g), WPA2, WMM
- Operating Temp. 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temp. -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity 10% to 85% Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity 5% to 90% Non-Condensing
- Wireless-G Broadband Router
- Setup CD-ROM with Norton Internet Security
- User Guide on CD-ROM
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or Firefox 1.0 or Higher for Web-based coniguration
- CD-ROM Drive
- Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Network Adapter or Wireless Network Adapter
Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range and coverage. Performance depends on many factors, conditions and variables, including distance from the access point, volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, operating system used, mix of wireless products used, interference and other adverse conditions.