The HP USB/PS2 Washable Keyboard/Mouse is well-suited for environments that require keyboards and mice to be immersed and cleaned with solvents.
- SpillSeal® technology protection, which provides protection from liquids and dust as defined in IEC standard 60529-1, code IP66, and NEMA standard 250, code 4X.
- Sealed structure able to be fully washed under running water (If the USB plug [connector] gets wet, shake dry before reconnecting).
- Waterproof exterior that protects against windblown dust, rain, splashing water and hose-directed water.
- USB extension cable allows the keyboard to be easily disconnected without having to access the computer.
- Plug and play capability when using supported Microsoft Windows operating systems.