Increase screen real estate and productivity with a dual-monitor setup with the HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adapter, featuring DVI-I and DisplayPort inputs to drive displays at high resolutions through a single USB 3.0 Micro B connection to your PC.
Inkludert i leveransen
- Review documents side by side, read emails on one screen while multitasking on another, and keep more apps open at the same time. The HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adapter lets you divide tasks between your monitors so you can see more, and do more.
- Enhance your on-screen graphics presentation with two digital outputs, including DisplayPort. Support DVI-I resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and DisplayPort resolutions up to 2560 x 1600.*.
- Two displays with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 or 2048 x 1152 can operate on both outputs simultaneously; however connecting a display with resolution higher than 1920 x 1200 or 2048 x 1152 to the DisplayPort output will disable the DVI output.
- Experience high-speed USB 3.0 technology. The single USB 3.0 Micro B connection not only expands your productivity with connection to two external monitors, but also provides faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0.
- Widely compatible to most PCs and notebooks, the USB 3.0 Micro B connection on the HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adapter is ideal for older model support – and is even backward compatible with USB 2.0 connections.
- Setup is quick and easy with a USB plug-and-play design and one-time driver installation. Support your entire dual-monitor environment through a single USB 3.0 Micro B connection. Less hassle. Less clutter. Less stress.
HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adaptor; USB Y-Cable; DVI-I to VGA Adapter; Driver and Documentation CD; Quick Installation Guide