Designed for basic data protection, the HP StorageWorks 1/8 Tape Autoloader provides cost-effective, easy-to-install unattended backup. In a rack or on a desktop, it provides up to 3.2 TB of native capacity in a compact 2U form factor.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
- Rack-optimized: Occupies a minimum amount of rack space (2U)
- Efficient: Allows IT resources performing manual backups to work on other critical tasks
- Compact: Holds eight cartridges and one drive in 2U of space.
- Evolutionary: Provides an easy transition from standalone tape into automated tape backup.
- Compatible: Works with leading servers, operating systems and backup software
- Investment Protection: Ultrium 960 version backward read compatible with media written on by Ultrium 230, Ultrium 232, Ultrium 448 and Ultrium 460 drives; backward read/write compatible with media written on by Ultrium 460 and Ultrium 448 drives
- Diverse: Supports Ultrium 960, Ultrium 448 and Ultrium 232 drive technologies
IT personnel of small to mid-sized business who are migrating from standalone tape drives to automated solutions.
To provide tape backup and recovery for direct-attach or remote LAN applications.
Egenskaper og fordeler
Affordable entry-level automation solution: competitively priced for extremely price sensitive customers; growth pattern from standalone drive use to first tape automation product
- High-capacity in a 2U form factor: enough data cartridges for a week’s worth of backup; ideal for customers who have outgrown the capacity of a standalone drive
- Reliable tape automation product: automatically changes tapes without user intervention; device broadly tested to work with other hardware and software in the total solution