Simplifies removable backup for micro or small businesses at an affordable price
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Inkludert i leveransen
- Backup made easy: The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System drag and drop file access makes backup as simple and convenient as the click of a mouse. For a hands free backup experience use the HP RDX Continuous Data Protection Software designed for ease of use and complete workstation and server backup protection.
- Spend less time on backups: Backup data at fast hard drive speeds (up to 108 GB/hr) and restore critical files in seconds instead of hours with random disk access.
- Easy scalability and expandability: Flexibly meet your budget and capacity requirements with a choice of 160 GB, 320 GB or 500 GB removable disk cartridges. Scaling capacity is a simple matter of adding cartridges.
- Plug-and-play implementation: Easily connect the USB docking station internally to a server or rack-mount kit or externally as a tabletop. Insert a removable disk cartridge into the docking station and the cartridge automatically appears as a letter drive in Windows Explorer with no extra steps or formatting.
- Affordable cost of ownership: Lower on-going media and upgrade costs with disk cartridges designed for long usage life.
- Future proof: The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System docking station is designed to work with all current and future higher capacity removable disk cartridges so the system is fully multi-generational.
- Rugged removability: Rugged, portable and durable removable disk cartridges enable business critical backup data to be simply and securely taken off-site for disaster recovery, archive or data transfer.
- Reliability: Reliable long term data retention is enabled with docking stations specified for more than 10,000 load and unload cycles and individual RDX cartridges specified for over 5,000 load and unload cycles and long life expectancy.
- Compatibility with range of hardware and software: Suits almost every small business operating environment (Visit ttp://www.hp.com/go/connect for latest information.)
- Small form factor and choice of models: Available as half-height external, internal or rack-mount models to fit both servers and workstations.
RDX External Docking Station, installation poster, HP StorageWorks CD (containing electronic user's guide and drivers), external USB cable, power cord/supply, HP RDX 500GB Removable Disk Cartridge, HP RDX Continuous Data Protection Software CD