Inkludert i leveransen
You have multiple versions of files floating around the company and maintaining control of document versions is becoming a challenge - there is no central data storage. You need to improve communication and work processes with employees or customers. You want to make sure that you can make the most of your existing computers and office equipment.
The HP ProLiant MicroServer is a general purpose server that can provide a platform to organize and safeguard your business information, allow effective communication with customers and make the most of your existing office equipment and resources. The HP MicroServer is a cost effective starter server for businesses with less than 10 clients and it can take your business to the next level of productivity and efficiency.
Simple to Own and Easy to Use
• Server performance but at a PC price
Proven HP Dependability and Support
• HP conducts some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry
Reliability and Expandability
• Error checking and correction (ECC) memory minimizes the likelihood of memory failures
(1) G7 MicroServer;
(1) AMD Athlon II Model Neo N54L processor;
(1) LFF SATA hard drives;
(1) NC107i Single Port NIC network controller;
(1) Integrated 4 Port SATA RAID storage controller;
(1) 150W power supply