Adding a second screen to your notebook just got radically simpler with the lightweight HP U160 15.6-inch LED Backlit Monitor. Increase your productivity with a portable companion display that quickly opens into its own tilt-adjustable stand and easily connects to your notebook1 with one USB cable. Share presentations across a table or desk wherever you work. The adjustable stand quickly converts back into a carrying case so you can stow and go.
Increase productivity with a companion display for your notebook.
- The super light and thin HP U160 companion display sets up and folds down in a snap.
- Ample 15.6-inch diagonal screen size, 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, contrast ratio, and brightness aligns with most traditional notebook screens—without the weight and bulk of carrying a second notebook.
Designed for easy portability.
- The integrated flip & fold case deploys the monitor quickly, doubles as a stand, and helps protect the display while stored.
- Lightweight and thin, the modern design slides easily into your notebook carrying case right beside your notebook so you can take it with you wherever you work.
- The included USB cord stores easily into a built-in pocket on the case for quick accessibility.
Ideal for on-the-go presentations
- Expand your screen real-estate so you can show and share presentations without crowding around a single notebook screen.
- Easy setup doesn’t require a second power cord—get up and running quickly with the single USB cord (included) and work at a desk in the office or in a hotel room, restaurant, lobby, or public meeting space.
Earn your environmental stripes.
- The intelligent, energy-efficient design is built with the environment in mind to help you reduce power consumption.
- Mercury-Free display backlights, a low halogen design2, arsenic-free display glass, and SmartWay® Transport Partnership (USA only)3 are just a few of the environmentally conscious details built into the display.
Peace of mind, with HP.
- HP protection includes a standard 3-year limited warranty for the monitor head only.
- Select optional HP Care Pack Services4 to extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties.