The HP L1950g 19-inch LCD Monitor offers advanced features and functionality, superior user comfort, and the latest technologies. This monitor is rated EPEAT™ Gold and is available in a TAA-compliant model for government purchases.
- Latest technology: experience crisp, clear views of images, video, and text with substantial brightness, high contrast ratios (800:1), and fast 5 ms response times, all on a 19-inch diagonal screen.
- Designed for comfort: enable comfortable viewing with 160-degree viewing angles and a full range of customizable tilt, height adjustment, and pivot settings. The swivel feature allows adjustment of the monitor head without moving the base.
- Enhanced compatibility: the built-in USB hub enables quick and easy connections to a variety of peripherals, including the HP Silver LCD Speaker Bar (sold separately), which fits neatly under the monitor to bring speakers right to the desktop.
- Smart software: help protect against image retention and reduce power consumption and energy costs with HP Display LiteSaver, which allows prescheduled Sleep mode. Adjust monitor settings through the connected PC with HP Display Assistant.
- Easy to set up and use: quickly customize the display to match your preferences with a wide range of icon-based on-screen display (OSD) controls. Now, you can also rotate the OSD menu when you're working with the monitor in a vertical position.
- Designed with the environment in mind: this monitor meets stringent worldwide environmental regulatory standards, is ENERGY STAR® qualified, and received a Gold ranking from the Electronic Products Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT™).