A comprehensive line of SAN switches that provides an effective way to access, manage, and protect growing information resources.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Egenskaper og fordeler
- Pay as you grow upgrades: Low initial entry price for 24-port base product means that you have the flexibility to configure your MDS 9134 as you need it.
- Choice of configurations from factory: Flexibility to purchase 24 port base switch or value priced 32 port single switch or 48 and 64 port dual stacked switch solutions
- Advanced software features included at no extra change: No hidden license and software support charges for ISL PortChannels/trunks, extended distance support, security, real-time performance and event monitoring and virtual SANs
- Fewer single points of failure: Includes dual power supplies and other hardware and software features for high availability
- Easy to manage and deploy: Simple to use Quick Configuration Wizard lowers cost by simplifying administration for those unfamiliar with Fibre Channel SANs.
- 4 and 10Gbps Fibre Channel high speed ports with full line rate performance concurrently: Exceptional performance and scalability for demanding environments with up to 32, 4Gbps auto-sensing Fibre Channel ports. Plus two 10Gbps FC ports for high speed Inter-Switch Links (ISLs) between other MDS 9134 fabric switches or MDS 9200 and 9500 series switches and Directors.
- Scalability from 24 to 64, 4Gbps Fibre Cannel ports: Easy expansion up to 64 ports by stacking two switches together using built-in 10Gbps ports as an ISL PortChannels/trunk for performance and high availability
Inkludert i leveransen
- Value/Affordability: Low entry price starting with twenty-four port base version with "pay as you grow" upgrade plan for 32 and 34 port expansion in the box expansion, plus “value priced” kits for dual stacked 48 and 64 port MDS 9134 solutions using dual 10Gbps ports for Inter-Switch Links (ISLs); No hidden license and software support charges for ISL PortChannels which is similar to trunks, extended distance support, security, real-time performance and event monitoring and virtual SANs.
- Flexibility: Exceptional performance and scalability for the most demanding environments with up to 32, 4Gbps auto-sensing Fibre Channel ports; Choice of factory preconfigured 24, 26, 32 and 34 port models are available along with 8-port 4Gbps and 2 port 10Gbps port activation upgrade options to scale from 24 to 64 port dual stacked switch configurations as needs dictate
- Ease-Of-Use: Easy to configure and manage with a broad range of integrated management options; Easy expansion up to 64 ports by stacking two switches together using built-in 10Gbps ports as an ISL PortChannel
MDS 9134 Switch with twenty four 4 Gbps ports active, two PDU power cords, two country power cords, accessory kit, documentation, FM CD