HP simplifies SANs by combining 8Gb FC performance with end-to-end SAN management in a solution capable of supporting emerging technologies at today's 4Gb pricing.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Inkludert i leveransen
- High performance at affordable pricing: The future is within your reach today with state-of-the-art 8Gb Fibre Channel technology offering the bandwidth today that you will need for support of emerging technologies. Why build your SAN on anything less than the latest technology? 8Gb speed extends the useful life of your purchase. Migrate at your own pace.
- Enterprise-class functionality: Powerful features such as Adaptive Trunking (optimizes fabric speed), drag-and-drop zoning (hardware-enforced by world-wide name), I/O StreamGuard (uninterrupted dataflow), automatic firmware downloads and non-disruptive upgrades give you the winning edge and help you get the most out of your SAN.
- Integrated end-to-end management: No need to master separate interfaces to control HP switches, HBAs and storage. Configure and monitor them all from a convenient unified dashboard.
- Ease of deployment: Setting up your first SAN is now fast, easy and fool-proof. Eliminate the risk of expensive configuration errors with point-and-click wizards. Ensure full optimization and “best practices” with minimal training and expertise.
- Application-based wizards: Application-based wizard enables your MSA/EVA SAN to be quickly and easily configured and provisioned based on published best practices. Included is a Microsoft Exchange wizard sized for a variety of typical configurations as well as a custom template to create your own for fast, accurate deployment of other applications.
- The 8/20q 8-port switch is HP’s lowest priced full fabric Fibre Channel switch. Your first SAN couldn't be a better value. The 8Gb Simple SAN Connection Kit includes everything required for a 4-host SAN infrastructure, including 8Gb HBAs, cables and SFPs--just add your choice of HP storage!
- Scalability: As your needs change, simply expand via four-port license keys up to 20 ports per chassis, then link additional switches to create a larger high-performance enterprise SAN of any topology.
- Investment protection: Although the 8Gb Simple SAN Connection portfolio delivers 8Gb performance capabilities and a highly-evolved cross-platform GUI, it is priced competitively with previous generation switches. On a “Cost per throughput” basis, its aggregate platform bandwidth of 320Gb making it the price/performance leader in the market.
- Long term value: Whether your needs involve email/database scalability, server/storage consolidation or automated backup/disaster recovery, an HP 8/20q Fibre Channel Switch can provide accelerated ROI for your company. Plug-and-play infrastructure solution pays for itself by enabling a range of cost-saving IT applications and strategies.
8/20q Fibre Channel Switch with 8 active ports, rack-mount kit, SAN Connection Manager software and CD, PDU power cord, country-specific power cord, serial cable, license, docs.