The HPE StoreFabric Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) are dual port adapters that provide Ethernet, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity over 10 GbE using both Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) standards. By consolidating Ethernet, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel onto a converged adapter, Hewlett Packard Enterprise CNAs reduce the number of separate adapters and cables required for your datacenter and also reduce operational, power and cooling costs while preserving existing Ethernet and Fibre Channel infrastructure. HPE CNAs have also been thoroughly tested with HPE ProLiant servers and HPE Top of Rack (ToR) switches to ensure an optimal Hewlett Packard Enterprise FCoE solution for your datacenter.
- HPE CN1200E Dual Port Converged Network Adapter
- Combines the functionality of a NIC (Ethernet/iSCSI) and Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (FC HBA) onto a single converged adapter reducing the number of adapters and cables thus reducing acquisition and operational costs.
- Dual port 10 Gb Ethernet Converged Network Adapter.
- Active Health System (AHS).
- Sends Fibre Channel data packets via Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) using Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) functionality ensuring high standards of data integrity and lossless Ethernet.
Provides HPE ProLiant Connectivity to Storage and Networks
- Provides an HPE-branded Converged Network Adapter solution which has undergone extensive Hewlett Packard Enterprise interoperability testing for connecting HPE ProLiant servers into storage and networking environments.
- Optimal for connecting into the B-series and C-series FCoE Converged Network Switches.
- Choose between SFP+ SR (optical) or direct attach copper cable connectivity allowing maximum flexibility in connecting to HPE FCoE Converged Network Switches.