Increase server capacity when internal storage slots are full; Eliminate the need for more servers when you only need storage; Modular design enables expansion from a few disks to the maximum drive count
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Inkludert i leveransen
- Highly efficient consolidation and storage sharing: The HP StorageWorks 2000fc G2 Modular Smart Array delivers low cost, consolidated storage array technology to meet departmental and small to medium businesses requirements with 4 Gb Fibre Channel solutions matched with the newest Large and Small Form Factor SAS and SATA drives.
- Flexibility in drive types and sizes: The MSA2000fc arrays offer a choice of drives: high performance enterprise class SAS drives and low cost, high capacity archival class SATA. The array head comes standard with twelve or twenty-four drive bays able to simultaneously accommodate dual-ported SAS drives and SATA drives.
- Cost Efficient: The MSA2000fc offers single and dual controller configurations. Build a single controller model for lowest initial investment, or choose a dual controller model for greater data protection. Balance performance with cost by choosing lower cost SATA drives for archival areas.
- Grow as storage demands increase: The MSA2000fc G2 array allows customers to grow their storage as demands increase up to 29.7 TB SAS or 60 TB SATA supporting up to 64 hosts for Fibre Channel attach. The MSA2000fc G2 array can support up to 4 LFF drive enclosures and 60 drives or 3 SFF drive enclosures and a maximum of 99 drives.
- Supports up to 64 hosts for Fibre Channel attach: Powerful new controller and 1 GB cache provides support for up to 64 hosts. Latest 4 Gb Fibre Channel technology means that the users will have fast and reliable access to their data.
- MSA2000fc G2 supports up to 512 LUNs: With 512 LUNs, the MSA2000fc G2 has more than sufficient LUNs for storage configuration flexibility.
- Increased data protection: The MSA2000fc G2 models support the increased 255 Snapshot capability.
- High availability for business continuity: Reduce risk of IT failure with dual active/active controllers, dual-ported drives, and redundant hardware components.
- Increased level of data protection: All models support the optional HP StorageWorks 2000 Modular Smart Array Snapshot Software which offers controller-based Snapshot and cloning functionality for increased data protection. This requires no host resources being used and they produce space-efficient, copy-on-write snapshots and clones.
- Easy to manage and service: Reduced time to operation with easy and secure deployment. Reduced risk from operator errors, resulting in less downtime and data loss, while increasing customer satisfaction. Supports customer replaceable hot plug components such as drives, controllers, fans and power supplies.
(24) SFF drive bay chassis, (1) MSA2300fc G2 controller, 8-port 8 Gb switch, (2) 8 Gb HBAs, SFPs and cables