What if you could have 40 GbE connection using existing LC cables in your data center? The HPE 40Gb QSFP+ Bi-directional Transceiver integrates four electrical data lanes in each direction into transmission over a single LC duplex fiber optic cable. Together with other HPE 40GbE QSFP+ MPO Transceivers, it provides more flexibility and variety of high-density and low-power 40GbE solutions for Hewlett Packard Enterprise server users.
- The HPE 40Gb QSFP+ Bi-directional Transceiver provides an LC duplex connector to allow re-use of existing cable infrastructure in the data center.
- The 40Gb QSFP+ Bi-directional Transceiver links up to 100 m using OM3 and OM4 optical fiber for flexibility.
- Low power consumption with a maximum power consumption of 3.5 W.
- Compliant with the 40GbE XLPPI and QSFP+ SFF-8436 electrical specification from IEEE.
- Hot pluggable transceiver for ease of installation.