HP PS1810 Switch Series devices are smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit Layer 2 switches that are purpose built to work with HP ProLiant Gen8 Servers. They are designed for small businesses looking for key networking features in an easy-to-administer solution. The series includes 8- and 24-port Gigabit switch models. 24 port model include SFP ports for fiber connectivity. 8 port model has an innovative design that allows it to be stacke on the HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8. Both models have fanless design making them ideal for office deployments. The 8-port Gigabit Ethernet model can optionally be powered by an upstream Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch. Key feature is the auto-discovery and monitoring of HP Proliant Servers. Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, and link aggregation trunking. The 8- and 24-port models include the latest energy-saving capabilities—Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down All come with a lifetime warranty.
Inkludert i leveransen
• HP Proliant Server Dashboard: enables autodiscovery of HP ProLiant Gen8 servers in the network; provides up-to-date server health status for up to ten monitored servers
• Auto-MDI/MDIX: adjusts automatically for straight-through or crossover cables on all ports
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: supports up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and IEEE 802.1W Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP; v2 models): provides redundant links while preventing network loops
• Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
Ease of use
• Locator LED (switch): allows users to set the locator LED on a specific switch to either turn on, blink, or turn off; simplifies troubleshooting by making it easy to locate a particular switch within a rack of similar switches
• Flexible mounting options: stacks physically on top of an HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 due to the unique design of the switch (8-port model); 24-port model ships with rackmount kit; both switches support desktop, wall mount, and under table mounting options
HP PS1810-24G Switch, localized power cord, accesory kit (installation hardware), user documentation.