Increase server capacity when internal storage slots are full; Eliminate the need for more servers when you only need storage; Modular design enables expansion from a few disks to the maximum drive count
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Inkludert i leveransen
- Highly efficient consolidation and storage sharing: The HP StorageWorks 2000sa G2 Modular Smart Array delivers low cost, consolidated storage array technology to meet departmental and small to medium businesses requirements matched with the newest SAS and SATA drives.
- Flexibility in drive types and sizes: The MSA2000sa G2 arrays offer a choice of drives; high performance enterprise class SAS drives and low cost, high capacity archival class SATA. Various models comes standard with 12 or 24 drive bays able to simultaneously accommodate 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch dual-ported SAS and SATA drives.
- Cost efficient: The MSA2000sa G2 offers single and dual controller configuration. Build a single controller model for lowest initial investment, or choose a dual controller model for greater data protection. Balance performance with cost by choosing lower cost SATA drives for archival areas.
- Grow as storage demands increase: The MSA2000sa G2 array allows customers to grow their storage as demands increase up to 29.7 TB SAS or 60 TB SATA, and support up to 64 hosts for iSCSI. The MSA2000sa G2 array can support up to 4 LFF drive enclosures and 60 drives or 3 SFF drive enclosures and a maximum of 99 drives.
- Support for 511 LUNs with sizes up to 16 TB: With 511 LUNs, the MSA2000sa G2 has more than sufficient LUNs for storage configuration flexibility.
- Increased level of data protection: All models support the optional HP StorageWorks MSA2000 Snapshot Software which offers controller-based Snapshot and cloning functionality for increased data protection. Controller-based snaps require no host resources being used and they produce space-efficient, copy-on-write Snapshots and clones.
- High availability for business continuity: Reduce risk of IT failure with active/active controllers, dual-ported drives, and redundant hardware components.
- Improve productivity and prevent data loss: RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50. Redundant hardware with automatic failover resulting in less downtime.
- Easy to manage and service: Reduced time to operation with easy and secure deployment. Reduced risk from operator errors, resulting in less downtime and data loss, while increasing customer satisfaction. Supports customer replaceable hot plug components such as drives, controllers, fans and power supplies.
- Space-efficient design: The array unit itself only occupies 2U of rack space and includes 12-drive bays. There is no requirement for a special UPS that takes additional space to protect the cache because the protection comes standard within the unit. Each additional drive enclosure also only occupies 2U of rack space.
MSA2012 chassis with (12) 3.5-inch drive bays, (2) power supplies and fans. No drives