Is your storage growing by leaps and bounds, exceeding your current system capacity? Manage your small and midrange business’ growing storage needs by deploying the HP D2000 Disk Enclosures, the next generation 6 Gb SAS low-cost, flexible, tiered external storage system. The HP D2000 Disk Enclosures are ideal for small application environments in small and medium businesses, remote offices and departmental locations. The new 6 Gb SAS enclosures—Large Form Factor (LFF) D2600 with 12 drive bays and Small Form Factor (SFF) D2700 with 25 drive bays—offer modular solutions to simplify capacity expansion of HP ProLiant and Integrity server environments and MSA Arrays (SFF only) to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS. This allows you to buy what is needed today and purchase additional capacity as data storage needs grow. Total support can grow up to 96 LFF or 200 SFF drives as needed.
- Adding new Smart Array Controller support and a new D2700 + HDD bundle
- HP Smart Array P222/512 FBWC 6 Gb 1-port Int/1-port Ext SAS Controller
- HP Smart Array P421/1 GB FBWC 6 Gb 2-ports Ext SAS Controller
- HP Smart Array P421/2 GB FBWC 6 Gb 2-ports Ext SAS Controller
- HP D2700 w/25 300 GB 6 G SAS 15K SFF Dual port HDD 7.5 TB Bundle
- HP D2000 Disk Enclosures double the transfer rate of current 3 Gb solutions, adding crucial bandwidth.
- The HP D2000 Disk Enclosures modular platform allows customers to purchase based on current need and future growth, no hidden management charges.
- Enterprise-class dual-port SAS drives as the need and budget dictates.
- Provides higher levels of redundancy and reliability, reducing or eliminating single points of failure within a storage network.
Flexible and Scalable
- Flexibility to mix and match SAS and SATA drives in the same enclosure. Extends benefit of tiered storage to direct attach customers. Solid State Drives supported in the D2700.
- The D2600 LFF can grow up to 96 drives. Up to four Large Form Factor (LFF) enclosures can be connected together from a single controller port.
- The D2700 SFF can grow up to 200 drives. Up to four Small Form Factor (SFF)enclosures can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With Gen8 Smart Array Controller mix D2600 and the D2700 for expansion, Up to four (4) D2600 and four (4) D2700 (4xLFF and 4xSFF) allowing for expansion up to 148 drives.
Easy to Manage
- The HP D2000 Disk Enclosures uses familiar HP ProLiant management tools including HP Systems Insight Manager and the HP Array Configuration Utility (ACU) software.
- The HP D2000 Disk Enclosures are compatible with selected HP Smart Array SAS Controllers.
- Little IT expertise required.