The HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 561 FLR-T FlexibleLOM adapter features the latest generation 10 GbE Intel® Ethernet Controller X540. The HP 561FLR-T is a low-cost, low-power, dual port 10GBASE-T adapter designed for use in HP ProLiant Gen8 rack, tower and scalable servers.
The HP 561FLR-T addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization, scalability to keep up with the HP ProLiant Gen8 server platform, with proven and reliable performance HP customers have come to expect. The HP 561FLR-T adapter enables connections with standard CAT6 cabling. The HP 561FLR-T supports high performance networking features such as VLAN tagging, Low latency interrupts, TCP and UDP checksum offloading, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), WOL, jumbo frames, PXE boot and virtualization features and is VMDq and SR-IOV ready.
Dual-port 10Gb Ethernet PCIe Gen FlexibleLOM adapter designed for maximum network performance.
- 20 Gbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c) with VMDq and SR-IOV supports VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ helping to meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) at 1Gb, has PXE , MSI-X support, Teaming, IPv6
- Adapter supports HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology
- New Intel® Data Direct I/O technologies reduces system power, increases I/O performance and reduces I/O latency.