Do you need an affordable storage server for capacity intensive applications? The HP ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server is designed with affordable storage, networking and processor scalability, and manageability in a 2U server for cost conscious service provider and SMBs. Apart from basic IT infrastructure workloads this server is ideal for running storage capacity intensive applications like cold storage, back-up due to compelling cost/GB that it offers.
Affordable Storage and IO Expandability for Service Providers and SMBs
- The HP ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity with up to twelve (12) Large Form Factor (LFF) HP SmartDrives, delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- Up to six (6) PCIe 3.0 riser slots to support one single-wide GPU or networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and seamless expandability.
- Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HP FlexibleLOM to provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt to changing business needs.
Just Enough Performance for Basic IT Infrastructure Workloads
- The HP ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server supports up to two (2) Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 processors offering improved performance and efficiency.
- HP SmartMemory has the built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 14% 1 better throughput performance and up to 37% lower power consumption with DDR4 memory.
- Embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HP Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HP Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HP ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides converged management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits or HP RESTful Interface Tool.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM and SPP.
Energy Efficiency by Design
- 80 PLUS gold certified entry-level redundant HP Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HP power management features leads to reduction of power consumption and expense.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 2 helps customers reduce cooling expense.