Are you looking for affordable compute but in a dense design? The HP ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server provides the right density, performance and manageability for file and print, messaging, collaboration workloads and cloud environments. All in a compact 1U chassis at an affordable price to meet the needs of cost conscious service providers and SMBs.
Price Performance for Budget Constrained Environments
- The HP ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server supports up to (2) Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors and eight (8) DIMM slots of HP DDR4 SmartMemory offering improved efficiency and up to 14% 1performance increase.
- Standard with 2x1GbE, up to (3) PCIe slots and choice of HP FlexibleLOM provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HP Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with the 12Gb/s SAS technology or HP Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
- HP SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to (4) LFF HDD/SSD options.
Density and Efficiency packaged in a Cost Optimized Design
- The HP ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server offers efficiency in a 1U cost optimized design at an affordable price point for SMBs with basic file and print or messaging needs to Service providers with cloud environments.
- 80 PLUS gold certified entry-level HP Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HP power management features leads to reduction of power consumption and expense.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 2 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HP ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits or HP RESTful Interface Tool.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).