The SDN-enabled HP 12500 Switch Series offers industry leading scalability for enterprise data center cores giving you significantly higher throughput with 24.3 Tbps switching capacity. Along with scalability you get high performance 10/40/100GbE line cards.
Inkludert i leveransen
With high scalability and performance, the new core switch series extends the value of your installed base and also delivers high availability and resilience with redundant fabrics, power supplies and fan trays. Customers will find great value in Comware 7 advanced features, including IRF, MDC, SPB and EVI.
Industry Leading Large Scalability for Enterprise Data Center Cores
• The HP 12500 Switch Series provides 24.3 Tbps switching capacity by leveraging the latest generation ASICs for outstanding performance and density connectivity to keep you ahead of your competition.
High-performance Networking Density with 1/10/40 & 100 GbE Connectivity
• The HP 12500 Switch Series offers 1GbE modules with 48 ports, 10GbE modules with the choice of 40 ports or 48 ports, 16-port 40GbE modules and 4-port 100GbE modules that drive network performance while reducing operational expenses.
Enterprise Resiliency and High Availability
• The HP 12500 Switch Series supports redundant fabric for optimum network performance and availability while simplifying network operations.
• Department protection: using network virtualization standards (QinQ, VRF, and MPLS), the 12500 switch series allows organizations to isolate different business units with different resources (VRFs); using standard-based mechanisms, the network is completely virtualized, reducing cost and operations
Layer 2 switching
• Multiple VLAN Registration Protocol (MVRP): helps to maintain VLAN configuration dynamically based on current network configurations
Layer 3 routing
• Layer 3 IPv4 routing: provides routing of IPv4 at media speed; supports static routes, RIP and RIPv2, OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP
(1) HP 12508E DC Switch Chassis