The HP OpenView Storage Data Protector is enterprise data protection that automates routine tasks and ensures recovery from any potential disruption. It is scalable from a single server to the whole enterprise.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Simple and reliable data protection: For file servers, application servers and Windows desktops, Data Protector Express delivers fast and easy installation and operation. It does not require extensive training or specialist personnel. Interaction is via a Windows-like, customizable GUI with Wizards for most frequently run tasks.
Inkludert i leveransen
- Ease-of-use: Data Protector Express is designed specifically for the general user. There is a very simple Quick Access Control GUI for basic tasks and the classic GUI for more advanced task. Features such as pre-configured schedules for automated job execution make operation fast and easy.
- Flexible usage and licensing: Data Protector Express has an easy licensing structure for installation, upgrading and adding options and a common licensing and features for Windows, Linux and NetWare.
- Choice of backup media to meet data protection and recovery needs: Backup data to tape, disk or DVD/CD or a combination of these media. Add the D2D2Any option to automatically move and copy disk backup to tape.
- Automated disaster recovery: After a serious software or hardware failure, the BMDR option provides a fast and automated recovery process. Bootable CD/DVD or tape, via support for HP tape drives' One Button Disaster Recovery feature, media is created to initiate the system recovery.
- Secure removal of tapes offsite: Data Protector Express allows users to encrypt backup data. This means that if a tape is lost in transit it is safe because third parties cannot access the data on the tape. Data encryption also supported to other media. Additionally support is delivered for HP tape drives with built-in data encryption.
- High performance: The Data Protector Express architecture delivers high performance. Multiple media servers can be deployed so the Backup Server or network are not throughput bottlenecks. Multiple concurrent backup streams are automatically tuned to deliver faster, lower impact backups matching the backup device and network capability.
- Excellent value: All Data Protector Express components include support. Good value Care Packs are available to extend this included support.
- Integrated with and adds value to HP hardware: The data protection component of AiO. A special Data Express kit for the D2D Backup System completes the solution. The basis for Data Protector Single Server Edition that is part of the StorageWorks tape drives and tape autoloaders solution. It is fully compatible with StorageWorks hardware for smaller organizations.
eDelivery of software and Entitlement Certificate for License Key