The HP StorageWorks D2D Backup System provides reliable, consolidated data protection for up to four servers in a single, self-managing device.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Inkludert i leveransen
- The HP StorageWorks D2D Backup Systems offer immediate access to backups for rapid restores.
- The D2D Backup Systems offer high performance multi-streaming with backup speeds of up to 720 GB/hour to a disk-based system instead of sequentially to a tape drive or tape autoloader, allowing you to substantially reduce your backup window
- D2D Backup Systems include hardware-based RAID 5 or RAID 6 to reduce the risk of data loss due to disk failure with additional standby hot spare in the D2D4112 and hot-swap drives in the D2D2504i.
- D2D Backup Systems can be directly attached to stand alone tape drives, tape autoloaders and tape libraries to provide a complete disk-to-disk-to-tape (D2D2T) data protection solution. Offload to physical tape is supported using virtual tape library (VTL) targets only.
- At a price point less than the cost of comparable products with deduplication and replication, the HP D2D Backup Systems deliver more affordable data protection.
- The HP Dynamic deduplication feature reduces the disk space required to store backup data sets by up to 50x without impacting backup performance. Retaining more backup data on disk for longer, enables greater data accessibility for rapid restore of lost or corrupt files and reduces business downtime
- The HP D2D Backup Systems with HP Dynamic deduplication reduce the network bandwidth needed for remote data replication. With more cost-effective replication, these systems allow automated, centralized backup of remote sites, and deliver a practical disaster recovery solution for data centers.
- The D2D4112 allows you to scale up from 9 TB to 18 TB of useable capacity as your data storage requirements grow, by using a simple and cost effective capacity upgrade for a lower cost alternative to purchasing additional systems.
- HP D2D Backup Systems are 1U or 2U rack-mountable backup appliances that are supported by all leading backup applications. Provides choice of network interface, iSCSI or Fibre Channel and backup target, virtual tape library (VTL) and NAS (CIFS/NFS), seamlessly integrating into most IT environments.
- HP StorageWorks D2D Backup Systems automate your backup process by simplifying the processes and reducing the time spent managing your data protection. Implementing unattended daily backup is especially valuable for environments with limited IT resources.
D2D2504i Backup System,
(2) Ethernet cables (Cat 5e) 3m, Rack-mount rail kit, (2) Power cords, Installation poster, HP D2D StoreOnce Backup System CD (contains installation wizard, device drivers, and documentation, all localized in multiple languages)