- Centralized control and deep visibility into virtual infrastructure
- Proactive management of VMware vSphere
- A scalable and extensible management platform
- Distributed resource optimization
- Dynamic allocation of resources
- Energy efficient resource optimization
VMware vCenter Server is the simplest, most efficient way to manage VMware vSphere - whether you have ten VMs or tens of thousands of VMs. It provides unified management of all the hosts and VMs in your datacenter from a single console with an aggregate performance monitoring of clusters, hosts and VMs. VMware vCenter Server gives administrators deep insight into the status and configuration of clusters, hosts, VMs, storage, the guest OS and other critical components of a virtual infrastructure - all from one place.
With VMware vCenter Server, virtualization environments are easier to manage: a single administrator can manage 100 or more workloads, more than doubling typical productivity in managing physical infrastructure.
VMware vCenter Server Standard Edition provides large scale management of VMware vSphere deployments for rapid provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, and control of virtual machines.