The Brocade 4Gb SAN Switch for HP p-class BladeSystem is a member of the B-series family of Fibre Channel switches available from HP and delivers new technology for HP p-Class BladeSystem customers.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
- Integrated Design
- 4Gb Auto-sensing SAN connectivity
- Redundant switches per chassis
- Fully compatible with StorageWorks B-series switches and Brocade switches: The Brocade 4Gb SAN switch employs the same technology as HP B-Series and Brocade switches for easier integration and greater investment protection
- Broad Range of Management Tools: The Brocade 4Gb SAN Switch leverages Brocade management and monitoring tools. It provides interfaces for other SAN management applications, and it is SMI compliant
- Available in 3 models for greater flexibility: Available in base, full fabric and power pack. Choose the features and management options the make sense for your SAN needs (scalability and management options)
Businesses looking to consolidate storage networking and save operational costs through the efficiencies provided by the new embedded switch technology.
To connect HP p-Class BladeSystem to Fibre Channel-based storage networks. The integrated switch allows direct server blade connections to storage arrays, HP StorageWorks B-series switches, or Brocade switches.
Egenskaper og fordeler
- The Brocade 4Gb SAN Switch plugs into the back of the HP BladeSystem resulting in a consolidated solution for server connectivity to the SAN
- The integration of Fibre Channel switching and server interconnects into the HP p-Class BladeSystem chassis lowers overall solution cost by reducing cabling and interconnect needs. Fibre Channel cabling clutter is eliminated within the system rack since server connections are internal to the BladeSystem Chassis
- Time to deployment is drastically reduced as server interconnects are made once the Brocade 4Gb SAN Switch is plugged into the HP BladeSystem chassis. No need to route cables and plug in small form factor pluggable interconnects (SFPs)
- Fibre Channel cabling clutter is eliminated within the system rack since server connections are internal to the BladeSystem Chassis and SAN connections are made through the rear of the BladeSystem
- Switch management is achieved through Brocade or HP StorageWorks B-series management and monitoring tools as well as providing an interface for other SAN management applications through SMTP or SMI