The HP 3600 EI Switch Series delivers premium levels of intelligent and resilient performance, security, and reliability for robust switching at the enterprise network edge. The series consists of Layer 3 Fast Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ switches, with advanced features that can accommodate the most demanding applications. Secure, resilient connectivity and the latest traffic-prioritization technologies enhance converged networks. Designed for increased flexibility and scalability, HP 3600 EI series switches come with 24 or 48 10/100 ports, four active SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks, and a 24-port 100BASE-FX switch with two or four Gigabit Ethernet SFP slots.
Inkludert i leveransen
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
• Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
• IPv6: Telnet: for allowing CLI access via IPv6. SNMP: for IPv6 switch management. DNS: for IPv6 host management. DHCP: for auto IPv6 address configuration of a switch.
• Nonblocking performance: up to 17.6 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 13.1 million pps throughput
Resiliency and high availability
• Separate data and control paths: keeps control separated from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases security and performance
• RMON (remote monitoring): provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
Layer 2 switching
• 16/32K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices
(1) HP 3600-24-SFP v2 EI Switch