Delivers up to twice the performance bandwidth of 4Gb HBAs for enterprises who want their SAN connectivity solutions to have unmatched performance, reliability, and server utilization.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Inkludert i leveransen
- Greater performance: The PCI-e 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 4Gb HBAs.
- Positioned for the future: Moving to 8 Gbps technology provides the infrastructure required for the more powerful servers and data intensive applications of the future.
- Enhanced for storage intensive applications: When using storage intensive applications like backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization and rich media, the improved I/O performance enables faster storage and retrieval of data.
- Powered for virtualized servers: Ideal for the implementation of virtual servers with the power to drive multiple virtual machines.
- N_Port ID Virtualization support: Allows a single port to acquire multiple N Port IDs, eliminating the need for additional physical ports.
- Queue prioritization: Datacenter administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
- Message Signaled Interrupts eXtended: Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
- Reduced overall power consumption: HP 8 Gbps HBAs have unique features in support of ‘green’ server technology.
(1) HBA, (2) SFPs, standard and low-profile bracket, documentation