Looking for high-efficiency power solutions at an entry-level price for your ProLiant Gen9 Essential Server? HP Entry-Level Power Supplies offer an optimized set of features with options for both redundant and non-redundant power configurations.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
The HP 550W FIO Power Supply offers Silver-certified 80 Plus power efficiency up to 89% with an optimized set of features for non-redundant power configurations.
The HP 800W Gold (Redundant)/900W (Non-Redundant) AC Power Input Module with Power Backplane can be configured to support power redundancy in ProLiant servers that offer only a single power supply bay, providing additional protection against power loss. With an 80 Plus Gold power efficiency rating up to 92%, this power option helps to reduce operating expenses while protecting against trapped power capacity in the data center. Hot-plug AC power input modules allow for better serviceability with fast and easy deployment and replacement.
Optimized, High Efficiency Power Supply
• The HP 550W FIO Power Supply is a non-redundant, Silver-certified 80 Plus power option (up to 89% efficiency) offering an optimized set of features at an entry-level price.
Innovative, High Efficiency Entry-Level Power Supply with Support for Power Redundancy
• The HP 900W/800W Gold Power Supply can be configured to support power redundancy in ProLiant servers that offer only a single power supply bay, providing additional protection against power loss.
Compatible with Gen 9 ProLiant 100 series servers
- Silver-certified (89%) power efficiency
- Optimized for basic server power requirements
- Support for low/high-line AC