High-speed, intelligent B-series storage networks enable small departments and global organizations to access and share data in a consolidated, manageable, and a scalable manner.
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Egenskaper og fordeler
- Non-blocking architecture: Includes simultaneous wire-speed support for all ports to provide a high-performance system with aggregate bandwidth of up to 384 Gbit/sec full duplex
- Auto-sensing 1, 2, 4, and 8 Gbit/sec switch: Provides the highest performance available, with complete backward and forward investment protection.
- Full 1:1 subscription on all ports at 8 Gbit/sec: Simplifies SAN management, negating the need to map application performance requirements to port speeds
- Ports on Demand capability: Comes with 16 enabled ports and supports “pay-as-you-grow” scalability to 24 enabled ports
- N_Port ID Virtualization: Provides seamless server connectivity to multi-vendor fabric environments, and allows a great number of servers to connect to a SAN fabric without increasing switch domain count
- Enhanced Inter-Switch Link (ISL) Trunking: Allows up to eight ports (at 2, 4, or 8 Gbit/sec speeds) between a pair of switches to be combined to form a single logical ISL with a speed of up to 64 Gbit/sec (128 Gbit/sec full duplex) for optimal bandwidth utilization and load balancing
- Dynamic Path Selection (DPS): Optimizes fabric-wide performance and load balancing by automatically routing data to all available paths in the fabric
- 8 Gbit/sec port speeds: Remove/avoid performance bottlenecks in high-density virtualized server environments
- Adaptive Networking: Advanced fabric services to optimize SAN performance and resource utilization
- Sixth-generation technology: Delivers low latency, power efficiency, and high reliability while providing a highly scalable and flexible platform for advanced fabric services
Inkludert i leveransen
- Superior Performance: 8 Gb/s full duplex performance to enable up to 384 Gbit/s of uncongested throughput; Full 1:1 subscription on all ports at 8 Gbit/sec; Optional enhanced ISL Trunking combines up to eight ISLs between a pair of switches into a single, logical high-speed trunk capable of up to 64 Gbit/s of throughput
- Expandability: Base model ships with 16 active ports and is upgradeable; Ports on Demand with 8 port upgrade license provide total scalability of 24 ports; Optional Power Pack+ software includes Adaptive Networking for advanced fabric services to improve SAN performance and resource utilization
- Flexible storage connectivity: The only SAN solutions providing the complete HP SAN Switch functionality from Embedded to Enterprise. The HP B-series line of products allows the capability to apply the complete SAN Switch functionality to an affordable entry level SAN deployment and then to grow that deployment to the largest SAN fabric solutions supported by HP.
- Investment Protection: Multi-vendor server and storage environment; Widest range of HP SAN solutions; Backward compatible with previously installed 1 Gb, 2 Gb, 4 Gb, and 8 Gb SAN Switches; Interoperability with more than 3 Million HP SAN Switch installed base
The 8/24 SAN Switch includes 16 enabled ports with Advanced Fabric OS, Full Fabric, Advanced Zoning, Webtools, SAN Network Advisor Professional and an accessory kit that includes hardcopy documentation (SAN Switch Installation Guide, Read-me-First doc, EULA, Safety and Regulatory Guides), rackmount kit, serial cable, standard and PDU power cords.