These Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver outstanding security, reliability, and multiservice support capabilities for robust switching at the edge or aggregation layer of large enterprise and campus networks, or in the core layer of SMB networks. The HP 5500 EI Switch Series is comprised of Layer 2/3 Gigabit Ethernet switches that can accommodate the most demanding applications and provide resilient and secure connectivity as well as the latest traffic prioritization technologies to enhance applications on convergent networks. With complete IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack support, the series provides a migration path from IPv4 to IPv6 and has hardware support for IPv6. Designed for increased flexibility, these switches are available with 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and non-PoE models are available with optional GbE and 10GbE expansion capability. The all-fiber model with dual power supplies is ideal for applications that require the highest availability.
Inkludert i leveransen
• OpenFlow: supports OpenFlow 1.0 and 1.3 specifications to enable SDN by allowing separation of the data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Storm restraint: allows limitation of broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted broadcast traffic on the network
• Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports
(1) HP 5500-48G-PoE+ EI Switch with 2 Interface Slots