The HP 5500 HI Switch Series comprises Gigabit Ethernet switches that deliver outstanding resiliency, security, and multiservice support capabilities at the edge layer of data center, large campus, and metro Ethernet networks. The switches can also be used in the core layer of SMB networks. With Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) support and available dual power supplies, the HP 5500 HI Switch Series can deliver the highest levels of resiliency and manageability. In addition, the PoE+ models provide up to 1440 W of PoE+ power with the dual power supply configuration. Designed with two fixed 10GbE ports and extension module flexibility, these switches can provide up to six 10GbE uplink or 70 GbE ports. With complete IPv4/IPv6, OpenFlow, and MPLS/VPLS features, the series provides investment protection with an easy transition from IPv4 to IPv6 networks.
Inkludert i leveransen
• OpenFlow: supports OpenFlow 1.0 and 1.3 specifications to enable SDN by allowing separation of the data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
• Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
• Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
(1) HP 5500-24G-4SFP HI Switch with 2 Interface Slots