The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is optimized for use with Microsoft® Lync™ Unified Communications, and can support Office 365, Microsoft's familiar Office desktop suite combined with the latest, cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services. All Lync-optimized IP phone features are supported by the HP 4120 IP Phone Series, including Microsoft's "Better Together" mode, which leverages Lync’s powerful collaboration capabilities. The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is ideal for small enterprises and small-to-medium size businesses who wish to reduce infrastructure spending and provide the benefits of unified communications delivered through cloud services.
Inkludert i leveransen
HP AllianceOne integration
• Optimized for seamless operation with Microsoft® Lync™ Unified Communications: - provides a rich set of unified communications features. - supports Microsfot "Better Together" mode. - Office 365 integration supported. - designed for standalone operation in a Lync environment. - delivers ease of configuration and installation.
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports: allows Gigabit Ethernet connectivity as well as pass-through capability
• LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): defines a standard extension of LLDP which stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones
• Microsoft Real Time Audio (RTA) technology: designed for both high-quality wideband and narrowband Voice over IP (VoIP) applications
Warranty and support
• 1-year warranty: with advance replacement and 30-calendar-day delivery (available in most countries)
HP 4120 IP Phone
Handset with 1.6ft handset cord
Ethernet cable, 6 ft (1.8m)
Stand with two tilt positions
Quick installation guide