The full-featured, SIP-based HP 350x IP Phone Series meets the diverse communications needs of organizations of all sizes with a full range of call-handling features and functionality that encourages collaboration and increases productivity.
Inkludert i leveransen
All phones support digital labeling, PoE, four-way navigation controls, and are available with high-resolution backlit and color TFT displays. In addition, they deliver rich, full body, wideband voice clarity with full-duplex speakerphones, as well as offer intuitive interfaces, Gigabit Ethernet support, and environmentally friendly power-save options.
Ideal for common areas and everyday desktop business use, the phones are the perfect solution for knowledge workers, departmental administrators, and teleconference participants with intensive communication requirements. Optional accessories include wall mounts, AC power adapters, and deskstands.
• Nine definable ring tones: offer a choice of ring tones, which are used when alerting users of new incoming calls and can be configured via the Web provisioning interface; provides customers with a choice to further personalize the phone to meet their own needs
• Gigabit Ethernet connectivity: to reduce cabling costs and eliminate the need for a standalone switch port, 350x series IP phone models offer two switched Gigabit Ethernet ports, except for the 3500B model, which supports 10/100 connectivity; the second port is used as a PC pass-through port that supports handling and passing of IEEE 802.1x EAP packets;this helps ensure that the desktop phone is an integral partof a high-performance network and is ready for futureconnectivity needs
• Green technology: all 350x series IP phones support configurable energy conservation options that include both a screen-save capability and a deep sleep power-save mode; user- and administrator-configurable power-save options reduce energy use by up to 50% relative to peak usage requirements
Ease of use
• Context-sensitive soft keys: 3503 model phones have five interactive and context-sensitive soft keys, while the remaining models have four, facilitating efficient management of the most demanding communication needs; this enables easy access to the user directory, call logs, speed dials, and feature lists from the LCD soft keys; all phones use either icon- or text-driven menu selections for universal understanding of feature options
• A phone portfolio for all business needs: 350x series phones offer a comprehensivesuite of devices designed for the most demandingand varied range of work environments and users;easy-to-use features make these phones ideal forcommon areas and everyday desktop business use,as well as for knowledge workers, departmentaladministrators, and teleconference participants withintensive communication requirements
• Phone mobility and roaming: allows system administrator to determine whether end users can move their stations; phones/soft clients can be locked to a physical switch port (using MAC address) or to a specific IP subnet; end users can move their phones to any location that has IP access to the user’s telephony server, regardless of geographic location; hot desking is supported with VCX when logging into a different VCX region or branch that is configured for Global Directory
• Productivity-enhancing functionality: a broad range of functions, combined with HP VCX IP telephony, offer organizations exceptional scalability and reliability; these capabilities include SIP-based messaging, conferencing, presence, multiline support, shared call/bridged line appearance, busy lamp field, flexible button mappings, soft keys, dedicated menu buttons for one-touch access, and a myriad of other Voice over IP (VoIP) functions that enhance communications and collaboration
Quick Install guide
Handset and 2.5m handset cord
Three-meter Ethernet cable
Phone registration card, Limited Warranty statement, Compliance and Safety manual