Enterprise and mid-market customers requiring low power, high port density 1GbE network adapters for virtualization and server consolidation.
The HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-Port 331T Adapter features the next generation of Ethernet integration, offering a single chip solution that reduces power requirements and optimizes I/O slot utilization. It delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption.
The HP 331T is ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, network segmentation, and other applications requiring maximum throughput and port density. The total aggregate throughput of 8Gb meets the needs of customers desiring high bandwidth.
The HP 331T supports advanced features such as Large Send and Receive offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, jumbo frames, IEEE 1588, and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ. Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
- Latest quad-port PCIe Copper Gigabit NIC, based on Broadcom 5719 chip; supports low-profile and standard slots
- Optimized for server virtualization, including VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ
- Advanced power savings features; Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
The HP 331T is designed for maximum throughput and high port density.
- An aggregate, full duplex transfer rate of 8 Gb/s per adapter delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks
- Comprehensive stateless offloads optimize host efficiency and VM density by leaving host CPU available for other duties
- Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads
- Support for MSI/MSI-X provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores
- Support for Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) reduces operating expenses