Compact, flexible tape enclosure for high-availability rack environments; Space-efficient rack enclosures for DAT, DLT, and Ultrium tape drives
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Inkludert i leveransen
- High density: The HP Rack-Mount Kits are ideal for customers who have limited space in their rack as it allows for a smaller footprint leaving valuable space for other key components in the Datacenter.
- Scalability: The 1U rack enclosure can hold one single drive. One additional drive can be added when needed. The 3U rack enclosure can hold two full height drives, four half-height drives, or one full and two half-height drives.
- Ability to mix technologies: The 1U and 3U Rack-mount Kits allow users to mix a variety of tape technologies, including DAT, Ultrium, and SDLT, as well as RDX removable disk technology
- Supports standard internal tape and disk drives: The enclosures support standard internal tape drives and RDX removable disk backup systems. No extra module is needed.
- RoHS compliant: The Rack-Mount Kits are all RoHS compliant (meets 2006 European legislation for removal of hazardous substances).
- SCSI Interface: SCSI versions of the 1U and 3U Rack-Mount Kit allow customers to connect SCSI tape drives to high-density servers where rack space is a premium.
- SAS Interface: SAS versions of the 1U and 3U Rack-Mount Kit allow customers to rack-mount SAS-based tape drives providing an alternative to internal models in racked environments.
- USB interface: The 1U USB Rack-mount Kit is an industry first for enclosures; this solution will allow customers alternative methods to connecting HP USB tape drives and RDX removable hard disk drives to servers, in addition to internal and table top models.
- Factory Integration: Rack-Mount Kits can be factory integrated into HP racks with ProLiant Servers.
Mini- 8088 SAS rack-mountable enclosure (1U) with power supply, fans, power cord, 2 meter mini-SAS cable, quick deploy rail kit including sliding universal rails for ProLiant, AlphaServer and Rack System/E racks, quick release levers for fast and easy serviceability and in-rack tool-less access, user's guide on CD and documentation