HP 1910 switches are advanced smart managed fixed-configuration Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches designed for small businesses in an easy-to-administer solution. The series has 8 gigabit models and 5 Fast Ethernet models. The gigabit models are : 8-, 16-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000 non-PoE models; and two 8-port and two 24-port 10/100/1000 PoE models. Gigabit models have additional true Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. The Fast Ethernet models are : 8-. 24- and 48- 10/100 non-PoE models and 8-, 24- 10/100 PoE+ models. The Fast Ethernet models come with additional 2 combo uplink ports . All HP 1910 models support rack mounting or desktop operation. Customizable features include basic layer 2 features like VLANs and link aggregation as well as advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing, IPv6, ACLs and Spanning Tree Protocols. HP 1910 switches come with a lifetime warranty covering the unit, fans, and power supplies.
Inkludert i leveransen
• Simple Web management: allows for easy management of the switch- even by nontechnical users- through an intuitive Web GUI; http and secure http (https) is supported
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
• IPv6: IPv6 host: enables switches to be managed and deployed at the IPv6 network's edge. IPv6 routing: supports IPv6 static routes. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface, preventing traffic flooding. IPv6 ACL/QoS: supports ACL and QoS for IPv6 network traffic.
• Advanced access control lists (ACLs): enables network traffic filtering and enhances network control using MAC- and IP-based ACLs; time-based ACLs allow for greater flexibility with managing network access
• Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: supports IEEE 802.1Q (4,094 VLAN IDs) and 256 VLANs simultaneously
Layer 3 services
• Address Resolution Protocol (ARP): determines the MAC address of another IP host in the same subnet; supports static ARPs; gratuitous ARP allows detection of duplicate IP addresses; proxy ARP allows normal ARP operation between subnets or when subnets are separated by a Layer 2 network
(1) HP 1910-8-PoE+ Switch
(1) localized power cord
(1) rackmount kit
(4) rubber feet