Unattended backup that frees up your IT resources and minimises the risk of human error
Viktige salgsargumenter og fordeler
Inkludert i leveransen
- Interchange 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader drives: Add the 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader into HP StorageWorks MSL2024, MSL4048 or MSL8096 Tape Libraries as capacity and performance needs change.
- Reduce installation time with rack-ready units: Optional rack kits are available for rack-mounting. can also be used on a desktop by simply installing the enclosed rubber feet.
- Easy-to-manage modular design: The DAT 72x10 Tape Autoloader allows for quick service or repair of unit to reduce downtime and maximize efficiency.
- Supports Windows/Linux/NetWare: The Autoloader includes HP Data Protector Express Single Server Edition Software.
- Standard bar code reader: The bar code reader provides faster inventory times and facilitates tracking of media.
- Choose from a range of drives: The 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader includes one drive and eight LTO slots. Models include LTO-4 Ultrium 1760 SAS or SCSI, LTO-3 Ultrium 920 SAS or SCSI, LTO-2 Ultrium 448 SCSI tape drives.
- For dedicated import/export of media cartridges: Each autoloader includes one mail slot, two removable 4-slot magazines for bulk loading of media, and a convenient bulk storage unit for moving media offsite.
- Integrated web-based remote management: A remote administrator can control, configure, monitor and troubleshoot the 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader, thus relieving you of costly onsite IT resources.
- Protect and secure your data: Offers a high level encryption capability with the HP 1/8 G2 Encryption Kit. The kit is quickly installed into an LTO-4 Ultrium autoloader and maintains up to 100 encryption keys ensuring data privacy to secure confidential business information for tape cartridges located on or off site.
(1) HP 1/8 G2 Autoloader Ultrium 920 SAS with (8) LTO-3 Media Promo Bundle