Hama "Vario" Neutral-Density Filter, ND2-400, 77 mm
The Variable ND Filter 77 mm from Hama is a must have for avid photographers
Primarily developed to provide protection to the camera lens, the ND Filter has a number of benefits. Not only will it reduce the light in case it is too bright and correct exposure values, it will also create an overall clearer, sharper image with a higher quality more professional appearance without editing with the neutral-density filter which allows the photographer to use large apertures when taking pictures outside. Further, if the exposure times longer than 1/30 seconds, water "flows" and if they are shorter, it freezes to ice. Also, by covering the lens it gives added protection against grime and scratches that can cause the quality of images to otherwise significantly deteriorate. The protection of your camera lens can also help to increase the resale price of your camera when the time comes for an upgrade, because your lens is still in mint condition.
In addition the Variable ND Filter from Hama, can improve the quality of your photos by making them clear and sharp in black and white and colour. Ultraviolet rays as well as dark settings often make photos appear blurred or pale and grey; with this filter from Hama, the photos are richer in contrast, the filter absorbs the bright/poor light without effecting visible light balance. At such good value for money and with such a huge improvement in image quality, you will wonder what you ever did without it!
- For great effects without editing
- Variable neutral-density filter ND2-400
- To reduce light in case that it is too bright
- With rotating front lens
- Exposure correction between +1 and +8 stop values possible
- One neutral-density filter for several fields of application:
- Allows the photographer to use large apertures while taking pictures outside = backround gets hazy
- In case of exposure times longer than 1/30 seconds, water "flows", if they are shorter, it freezes to ice