Ride a new route and explore the open road with the zūmo 660LM. This motorcycle-friendly navigator was built to lead you on all of your two-wheeled adventures. Whether you’re commuting, on a weekend ride with friends or touring, the zūmo 660LM is ready to show you the way.
Never have out of date maps again. The zūmo 660LM will know all the new roads, roundabouts, pedestrian zones and changes in road layouts to give you the best directions to your destination. You also get the latest points of interest such as petrol stations, cafes, hospitals and more. Maps are available to download up to four times a year with no subscription or update fees.¹
Featuring a bright 4.3” (10.92 cm) touchscreen colour display, the zūmo 660LM puts all the information you need in an easy-to-read format. The zūmo 660LM also has a glove-friendly intuitive interface that makes entering information as easy as shifting gears. In addition, the wide sunlight-readable display makes for easy navigation — whether you’re riding during a bright day or a moonless night. And with a rugged waterproof case that resists fuel sprays and UV rays, the zūmo 660LM was built for life on the road.
The zūmo 660LM is ready to go right out of the box. It’s preloaded with street maps for Europe and millions of points of interest (POIs) that include hotels, restaurants, petrol stations, ATMs and more. In addition, the zūmo 660LM offers 3-D building view and Lane Assist with junction view to show you more of your surroundings and make sure you'll always know the right lane at the right time. The zūmo 660LM also comes standard with a digital fuel gauge so you can keep track of how many miles you have left before it’s time to fill up.
The zūmo 660LM features Bluetooth® wireless technology so you can stay in touch while you're on the move. With it, you’re free to safely talk on your phone without having to remove your gloves or helmet. Simply connect your zūmo 660LM to your Bluetooth-enabled headset or helmet and then pair with your mobile to make and receive calls on the go. You also can call POIs through the zūmo’s Bluetooth interface — perfect for last-minute change of plans or a quick pit stop for food and fuel. And with spoken street names functionality, the zūmo 660LM also will transmit voice prompts to your headset for wireless and worry-free navigation.
Physical & Performance
Maps and Memory
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.3"W x 3.3"H x .9"D (13.5 x 8.4 x 2.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.75"W x 2.15"H (9.7 x 5.7 cm); 4.3" diag (11 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA colour TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (270 g)
- Battery: removable, rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 5 hours
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Preloaded street maps: yes
- Includes lifetime map updates: yes
- nüMaps Guarantee: no
- 3-D terrain view: no
- 3-D buildings and landmarks view: yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 20 (additional storage on microSD™ card)