Rugged and waterproof to IPX7¹, zūmo 340LM is built tough for bikers – by bikers. We tested it on rutted-out roads, cobblestone streets, in heavy rain and glaring sunshine and the result was always the same – zūmo kept on navigating.
zūmo 340LM features a highly visible, sunlight-readable 4.3” (10.9 cm) touchscreen display with a simple glove-friendly interface. With a Bluetooth™-enabled helmet or headset (sold separately), you can get clear, turn-by-turn spoken directions. Also included is a motorcycle-specific mount so zūmo rides sturdy, and you ride with confidence.
Use BaseCamp™ to plan your next ride. You can create routes, waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your zūmo. The “Track Draw” feature lets you trace your planned route and view elevation changes, helping you estimate the difficulty of your ride. Plan the perfect scenic route, making sure your navigator takes you through your favorite places. Even play back your trips over time and save and share your adventure.
zūmo 340LM includes maps for Western Europe and offers you the convenience of lifetime map updates², which gives you up-to-date mapping and the most current information about businesses like restaurants, ATMs, hospitals and more. zūmo features an advanced navigation engine with a faster, more intuitive interface. The navigation features you’ll get include:
- Highly visible, sunlight-readable 4.3” glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Waterproof to IXP7; built tough with fuel-resistant plastics
- Service History Log to record bike maintenance
- Faster routing and map displays, more intuitive destination searches
- Easy-to-use search bar
- See and select businesses on the map – no need to page through menus
- Speed limit indicator
- Preview what you’ll find at upcoming highway exits (Exit Services)
- Lane assist with junction view