elmeg hybird 300
The elmeg hybird systems are the first fully-migrated products that were developed based on a standard software (SW) platform. This SW platform combines the core competences of both the elmeg PABX and the bintec router/gateway products. Hybird stands for the seamless migration of future IP technology with "conventional" technology and supports the appropriate standards (internal and external SIP).
The elmeg hybird systems were developed as pure IP–PABX with the possibility of using hybrid technologies via an extremely flexible module concept. Investment security was of particular importance during the development; i.e. resuing existing infrastructure and equipment such as telephones for example (2nd and 4th existing system telepones via a new SW release), external applications etc.
The integrated hotel application is intended for small and medium-sized hotels and guest houses and is a complete solution with its own admin access.
The functions are:
- Check in/out: Releasing/blocking of line access authorisation;
- Room status (cleaning) can be set via the room telephone;
- Printout of call data with itemised billing;
- Configurable cost factor for calls;
- Information about existing messages on room telephone (MWI);
- Reception telephone with room function keys;
- Wake-up to room telephones.
Mini call centre
The mini call centre is also a complete solution with its own admin access and offers a number of functions for a small call centre team that has up to 16 employees within a company. Ideal for small groups that need to communicate both frequently and in a dynamic manner, e.g. Sales Back Office, Support, Order Taking and Processing or Customer Service.
Scope of functions:
- Flexible assignment of lines and agents to call centre;
- Dynamic customisation via supervisor (depending on call volume);
- Call centre call assignment (according to idle period of agent);
- Statistical analysis of lines and agents.
The integrated voice applications are based on WAV files and offer a number of different solutions:
Announcement before query:
- With the possibility of entering numbers following the voice announcement in order to be connected to the relevant department or to directly select an extension;
- MoH:Individual playing of music in the queue;
- Announcement / Infotext:Brief message for the caller, e.g.: when calling outside of business hours;
- Wake-up message:Induvidual wake-up messages are played to the guest via wake-up call.
In order to be able to customise performance features and applications to the various daily requirements, calendars are used in order to switch the respective application in a timely manner. There are calendars for the following applications: Team (call assignment), day/night service, door terminal functions, Class of Service etc.
The newly developed elmeg hybird TAPI interface is 64-bit compatible and allows for a wide variety of CTI applications. The compatibility to ESTOS enables the integration of CTI functions in different applications (Exchange, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Tobit, David, CRM systems etc). All system telephones as well as analogue and ISDN standard terminals can be connected via the "new" TAPI. The interface enables TAPI clients to be connected to the LAN; either with or without using a TAPI server.
The new DECT system is connected to the hybird in the form of a DECToIP system via the SIP protocol – without an integrated module. This mobility solution combines two proven technologies: DECT for the connection between the access point and the terminal (good coverage and voice quality), and IP between the DECT base and the elmeg hybird. The coverage can be adjusted to suit the local conditions via the flexibly positioned access points and the DECT repeaters.
The hybird systems can be connected to the LAN via the existing Ethernet interfaces and shall use the existing infrastructural components such as: routers, WLAN access points and application servers. IP system telephones, standard SIP terminals and SIP lines are also connected to the system via the IP infrastructure. It is also possible to integrate offfsite extensions and home offices, or to connect a number of sites via the Internet. The hybird systems implement the transmission of faxes in accordance with the T.38 protocol.