The FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX1330 M2 is the ideal robust, expandable, and cost-efficient server for SMBs or branch offices. It not only scores with the best Intel® Xeon® E3 family performance and great expandability thanks to many hot-plug hard disks, but also with its optional redundancy features and full server management support.
Cost-effective performance meets high availability
- Latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3 v5 family technology;
- Optional redundant fans and hot-plug power supply units;
- Optimized for classic server tasks like business applications, file, print or databases;
- Lean server or high availability? Redundancy features exactly tailored to suit the business.
Optimized for SMEs
- Low noise emissions through optimized air flow and Fujitsu's Cool-safe® technology;
- Compact 4 U chassis;
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite including tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control;
- Silent operation for use in offices or showrooms;
- Small and silent enough to be placed under desks;
- The comprehensive tools of the Fujitsu ServerView Suite eases the administrator's life.
Lifecycle investment protection
- Great scalability with up to 64 GB DDR4 memory, up to 24 storage drives and 4 PCI slots;
- Support for legacy PCI cards;
- Tower to rack conversion kit and extensive connectivity options;
- Meet today’s demand and be prepared for future requirements;
- Support for special solutions like telephone or security systems;
- The PRIMERGY TX1330 M2 grows as the company grows, making it an excellent long-term investment.
Integrated UPS - Easy & reliable
- The Fujitsu FJBU internal battery backup is an alternative for classical UPS devices;
- Compact battery unit that fits into modular PSU slot;
- Ni-MH battery allows for a very long life time (5 years);
- Full integration into server management environment;
- Keeps the server running during short blackouts or voltage fluctuations and enables a graceful shutdown;
- Same life time as the server – no maintenance necessary;
- Easy and clean setup: no cabling, no separate device.