- Compact A6 flatbed design suitable for front counter scanning of items such as passports, driving licences, Identification cards and more
- Verify personal identity accurately and speedily – perfect for capturing small documents
- Convenient power on/off button and USB power via high speed USB 2.0 interface
- Mono, greyscale and colour document scanning (1–2 seconds per A6 page)
- Can be used with or without cover for easier operation
- Automatic deskew and cropping of scanned documents, even with open lid
- Featuring unique PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) And PaperStream Capture software for superb image processing
- Scanner Control SDK for linking to in-house applications (upon request).
The compact, lightweight fi-65F scanner is ideal for busy office and retail environments. It quickly scans important, small documents like passports, IDs, prescriptions, driving licences, customer and medical cards and photographs, and seamlessly integrates with virtually any line of business application (LoB).
Ultra compact and fast
The fi-65F weighs less than 1kg and has an impressively small footprint of only 145 x 234mm, making it ideally suited for even the smallest desktop, reception, check-in desk or cashier booth. It can even be built into the counter-top. The device features high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, outstanding performance and easy installation. The scanner can be powered through a second USB port on the computer - it can be used easily even in mobile environments where an AC power supply is unavailable.
The fi-65F is able to scan A6 sized document in one second. Furthermore, only 0.5 seconds are needed to start scanning. Rapid start-up means customers will not have to wait at the counter.
No time, no cover, no problem
fi-65F without-lid The Fujitsu fi-65F increases user productivity with fast, one-second image capture (at 200 dpi) and coverless scanning. When full detail is needed, the Fujitsu fi-65F delivers clean, crisp scans up to 148 x 105 mm - in colour, greyscale or monochrome - with true, 600 dpi optical resolution. Colour scans take just 1.7 seconds at 200 dpi. Coverless scanning eliminates the repetitive task of opening and closing the cover before and after each scan. Simply place documents on the flatbed, press the Scan button and scan! Auto-cropping functions optimise the scan size, which helps to conserve storage resources, and auto deskew orientates the scanned image to the correct orientation regardless of how the original is placed on the flatbed.
Superior driver concept and productive software
Included TWAIN and ISIS® drivers simplify integration and boost productivity right from the start.
Paperstream IPFeaturing the most up-to-date software, the fi-65F incorporates PaperStream IP; the new TWAIN/ISIS driver based processing and enhancement extension for Fujitsu imaging scanners, which produces high quality images in a fast and simple manner. Advanced black and white processing ensures highly accurate OCR results; and high quality colour or monochrome image data can be created without defining scanner settings in advance, as PaperStream IP will process to visibly best image results automatically.
Paperstream CaptureFujitsu’s new image capturing software PaperStream Capture improves the efficiency of scanning. Together with the one-touch scan button, this advanced image capture software greatly improves end-to-end image-capture speed and productivity.