The ETERNUS LT60 is a highly reliable and scalable tape library that is optimized to dramatically reduce the risk of manual errors in remote backups.
It is an ultra compact tape library with up to 48 media slots and up to four drives on four height units. Depending on your individual requirements, you can either order it with an LTO-3*, LTO-4 or LTO-5 half height / full height drive, and can connect it to the server via the SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) or Fibre Channel interface.
The library offers a maximum compressed storage capacity of 144 TB when equipped with 48 LTO-5 cartridges. The base configuration includes 24 slots. Because all 48 slots are already built in the other 24 slots can be easily activated via a software license.
Like all products from Fujitsu designed for small and medium sized companies, the ETERNUS LT60 is reliable, easy to use and affordable.
*LTO-3 only with half height drives available
- Upgradeability from 24 to 36/48 slots via software license
- Easy upgrade of the needed storage capacity
- High investment protection
- Redundant power supply with separate current entry per upgrade
- High protection of investment
- LTO-3 / LTO-4 / LTO-5 HH or LTO-4 / LTO-5 FH SAS technology
- Future-proof, fault-tolerant, robust
- High data throughput
- LTO-4 / LTO-5 HH drive with optional Fibre Channel interface
- Less expensive than full height drives
- Redundancy (four drives possible)
- The use of two different libraries for two applications within one LT60