Lightweight, fast, compact and durable, Verbatim’s 256GB Store ‘n’ Go Vx450 external SSD provides the latest in external data storage options. Offering data transfer rates up to 450MB/sec, the Store ‘n’ Go Vx450 external SSD is ideal for users that demand maximum performance in data storage devices.* With USB 3.0 connectivity and an internal mSATA interface, the Store ‘n’ Go Vx450 handles large data transfers quickly – ideal for video editing, interchanging large amounts of data, or maximizing gaming performance. The Store ‘n’ Go Vx450 external SSD operates silently and features low power consumption for extended laptop battery life. The Vx450 external SSD is 100% compatible with USB 2.0.
- USB 3.0 connectivity and internal mSATA interface for high speed data transfer and optimum performance.
- Read Speeds up to 450MB/sec, Write speeds up to 350MB/sec*.
- USB 3.0 connection required for maximum performance. Also compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
- Lightweight, slim design for ultimate portability.
- Shock resistant – withstands everyday bumps and drops.
- USB 3.0 Cable and protective carrying pouch included.
- Backed by Verbatim’s 2-year limited warranty.
*450MB/sec Read Speed, 350MB/sec Write Speed – based on Windows 8 OS using UAS Protocol. Typical Read/Write speeds on Windows 7 OS without UAS protocol are 230MB/sec Read, 170MB/sec Write. For optimum performance, use a USB 3.0 host port.