The Freecom Tablet Mini SSD offers versatile connectivity, fast speeds and high reliability in backing up and transferring data. Two integrated cables, USB 3.0 and micro USB, provide convenient connection to tablets, mobile phones, PCs and Macs.
The Tablet Mini SSD (solid-state drive) is for users eager to take full advantage of a pocket-sized storage device. It is compatible with notebooks, PCs and Macs, and tablets and smartphones with a USB Micro B connector offering OTG support using Android and Windows. The Freecom Tablet Mini SSD offers versatile connectivity, fast speeds and high reliability in backing up and transferring data.
The unique feature of the Freecom Tablet Mini SSD its two inbuilt cables for extra convenience to users when connecting to different devices. The integrated USB and micro USB connectors avoid the need to carry separate connection cables.
The stylish device offers USB 3.0 data read speeds of up to 430MB/s (Windows and MAC), making it at least four times faster than standard hard disk drives. The unit also brings the other benefits of SSD technology; with no moving parts it is silent during operation, it also uses less power and is far more durable. It has shock resistance up to 4 metres.
- The compact and lightweight device measures just 9.2cm x 1.5cm x 5.8cm (L x W x H) and weighs just 58g.
- Mini Solid State Drive for notebooks, tablets and smartphones
- Transfer data from your Android tablet or smartphone to your PC or notebook quickly and easily
- Colour: Charcoal Grey/ Black
- Integrated USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 cables, no additional cables required
- Incredible transfer speeds - data read speeds of up to 430MB/s
- Shock resistant up to 4 metres
- Nero Backup Software
- USB REC & Play – supports USB recording/ playback (only available in some countries)
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty