FAST AND FLEXIBLE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
These days it’s all about speed, reliability and flexibility. More and more people work with large files such as DTP/graphical files and uncompressed video and audio. The need for an external hard drive with top speed and top reliability is more present then ever. The new Freecom Hard Drive Quattro provides it all. The new USB 3.0 interface provides you with the fastest data transfer speed to date for a single external hard drive. Connected to eSATA, the Hard Drive Quattro performs up to 6x times faster than a standard USB 2.0 hard drive. The FireWire800 & FireWire400 interfaces have been the standard for years in the Mac-world when it comes to external storage, providing a reliable and fast data transfer. Since USB 3.0 is fully downwards compatible with USB 2.0 you have the ultimate flexibility- you can connect the drive to any modern computer that does not have an eSATA or FireWire interface.
The Hard Drive Quattro comes in a stylish aluminium enclosure which will compliment the design of your PC or Mac, with the possibility to position it horizontally or vertically on your desk. The Freecom Hard Drive Quattro is pre-formatted so you’re ready to use your drive seconds after connecting it to your PC or Mac. At Freecom we create storage solutions from a consumer’s perspective, where convenience and quality are key factors.
PROFESSIONAL EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH MULTIPLE HIGH SPEED INTERFACES
- External, no nonsense hard drive for professional and home use
- 4 interfaces in one drive, provides optimal flexibility, connects to any computer!
- FireWire 800 and FireWire 400, ideally suited for Mac users, ideal for reliable external storage and Audio/Video editing
- eSATA – ideal for professional Audio/Video editing and authoring of large, uncompressed files
- USB 3.0 – the fastest available interface to date, and thanks to the downwards compatibility you can also connect it to USB 2.0, still the most commonly used interface, connects to any modern computer
- High quality aluminium enclosure, recyclable material, puts less strain on the environment
- Optimal internal airflow management
- No cooling fan – no noise!
- Compact design, only 5.5 x14.8 x 4.3 cm, saves space on your desk
- Includes 2 rubber footstands for positioning the drive upright, taking up even less space on your desk
- Two years manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited free helpdesk support