The Venturi High Flow Series fans, HF-12 and HF-14, are optimized for low-restriction airflow environments, making them an excellent choice for computer case fans, or other low-restriction usage scenarios.
Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The HF-14 comes with two sets of solid vibration-dampening rubber corners: one for standard 140mm fan hole spacing (125mm) and one compatible with the standard 120mm hole spacing (105mm). The Venturi High Flow Series fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high quality materials.
- Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
- Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber
- Dense, sturdy construction, made from high-grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplasticpolymer
- Fan geometry is optimized for a ground-breaking airflow, perfect for low-restriction usage scenarios such as computer case ventilation and low-density heatsinks or radiators.
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
- Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation
- Featuring a powerful motor to maintain a reliable speed and a low-speed adapter for reducing the speed without the use of a fan controller
- 140mm fans come with an additional set of vibration-dampening corners are included that lends compatibility with 120mm fan mounts (105mm screw spacing). This enables the use of 140mm fans on many CPU coolers.
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes