EvoluentTM VerticalMouseTM 2 Left Hand
World's first handshake grip mouse series since 2002
The Evoluent™ VerticalMouse™ 2 supports your hand in a fully upright handshake position that eliminates the forearm twisting required by ordinary mice. Once you experience the superior comfort, you will never go back to ordinary mice
The patented shape supports your hand in a fully upright handshake position that eliminates forearm twisting. Many users said the Evoluent VerticalMouse cured their wrist or arm pain.
An ordinary horizontal mouse requires your forearm to twist away from its natural position
No Retraining Necessary
The grip is the same as an ordinary mouse, just turned sideways, and the buttons are operated by the same fingers. There is virtually no retraining necessary.
The VerticalMouse does not move sideways when clicking with normal force because the thumb naturally opposes the fingers. Pointer control is as accurate as any other good mouse.
Reduces Hand Movements
1200 dpi true optical resolution sensor moves the pointer quickly to reduce hand movements. The pointer can be moved across a 17" monitor with only 1/2" (13 mm) movement of the mouse. Most other mice have 400-800 dpi and require more hand movement.
The button force is light for easy clicking, but still firm enough to avoid accidental actuation.
(XP Pro, VIsta 32 only)
5 buttons each programmable with different functions in different applications. For example, a button can be Double Click in one application and Ctrl in another application.
(XP Pro, Vista 32 only)
Speed toggle - cycle among up to 3 pointer speed settings by keyboard shortcut or mouse button. For example, a high speed for ordinary tasks, and a slow speed for graphics work.
Auto click - automatically perform a single or double click by pausing the pointer. Adjustable time delay for activation.
Click lock - press and hold a button momentarily to simulate continued pressing without holding down the button. Adjustable time delay for activation.
Break Reminder - visual and/or audio alerts to remind you to take a break.
The VerticalMouse 2 can be repositioned without moving the pointer:
Tilt it to the side to disable tracking.
Slide it without moving the pointer
▪ 5 buttons in Windows without a driver: left click (top), right click (middle), back (bottom), middle click (wheel), forward (thumb).
▪ Includes driver for Windows XP Pro and XP Home for programming all 5 buttons.
▪ The driver is not required. The VerticalMouse 2 still has basic functionality without it.
▪ Freeware driver for Windows Vista, XP x64, 2003, and 2000 . Although it is freeware, please make a donation to the author if you like it. (Evoluent has no business relationship with this vendor.)
▪ USB, PS/2. May be compatible with some KVM switches but it is not guaranteed.
▪ 1 button in OS 9 without a driver.
▪ 5 buttons in OS X 10.4.5 without a driver: left click (top), right click (middle), expose' (bottom), show desktop (wheel), select window (thumb).
▪ USB port.
Unix (except Solaris 9, based on our best knowledge)
▪ 3 buttons without a driver. Wheel button is middle click.
▪ USB port.
▪ No driver is supplied. At least left and right click are supported by most Linux versions. Some versions may support more buttons.
▪ USB port.
▪ Resolution: 1200 dpi true optical resolution
▪ Dimensions: 4.6" / 11.7 cm L, 3" / 7.6 cm W, 3" / 7.6 cm H
▪ Cable: 6.6' / 2 m