EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB
The EVGA GeForce GTX 760 is the new weapon of choice for gamers – a powerful graphics card that gives you the fast, smooth, quiet gaming you’re looking for in all your favorite titles.
- Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate-Frame-Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art-drivers.
- Next generation streaming multiprocessor built from the ground up for incredible performance and power efficiency.
- Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload of the game to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
- Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
- With a single card you can expand your PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game" experience. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-3D Vision monitors. Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web, or other applications while you game.
- Two dual-link DVI connectors, HDMI and Displayport 1.2
- DirectX 11.1 API (feature level 11_0) GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can stream 3D movies and 3D digital photographics cfrom 3DVisionLive.com in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
- Unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Supporting the latest standards in the OpenGL API.
- Supporting the latest standards in GPGPU computing.
- Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
- Support for new temporal anti-aliasing technique that delivers the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
NVIDIA GTX 760
1152 CUDA Cores
980 MHz Base Clock
1033 MHz Boost Clock
94.1GT/s Texture Fill Rate
4096 MB, 256 bit GDDR5
6008 MHz (effective)
192.2 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
PCI-E 3.0 16x
DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI, Display-Port
Resolution & Refresh
240 Hz Max Refresh Rate
Max Analog : 2048x1536
Max Digital : 4096x2160
Operating System Support
Windows 8 32/64bit
Windows 7 32/64bit
Windows Vista 32/64bit
Windows XP 32/64bit
Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply.
(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 30 Amps.)
Two available 6-pin PCI-E power connectors
Total Power Draw : 170 Watts